Crispy Potato Chips – Crispy Bitter Squash / karela kachri chips
Crispy Karela Kachri Chips/Karela Kachri – Bitter squash is one of the few very healthy but unappreciated vegetables by most people.
Bitter gourd is a very healthy vegetable, popular in Asian countries. It has been used to treat diabetics, to cleanse the blood, which is good for patients with hemorrhoids. It’s also good for the stomach, helps reduce weight, boosts immunity and more.
It has many health benefits, it detoxifies the blood, helps in fighting diabetes by controlling blood sugar levels. But because my family and I love Karela, I use her often during the season. Personally, I prefer the stuffed karela. But my family doesn’t really like spices, so I often try different recipes for cooking with bitter squash/carrot.
These delicious crispy fries can be served as an appetizer or as a side dish with your meal.
Try these delicious kareli recipes….
Subscribe to my You Tube – Maayeka channel for more interesting recipes
★★★★★★ Have you ever tried this recipe? Click on the stars ★★★★ in the recipe sheet to send us your comments! Once you’ve tried it, you can also click on the recipe selection and share on Instagram with the hashtag #maayeka
You can also follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube for more delicious recipes and updates.
Print the recipe
Karela | Bitter pumpkin seeds
Crispy and delicious baked bitter pumpkin chips
Yes, of course: Main course, side dishes, entrees.
Kitchen: Indian kitchen
Keywords : Bitter squash chips, karela chips, karela kachri.
Serving : 4 persons
Author: Anjana Chaturvedi
- 3 Bitter gourd / Karela
- 2 pounds. Arrow / Starch / Tapkir
- 2 pounds. Rice flour
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder/lemon
- 1 tablespoon of mango powder / amchur room powder
- 1 teaspoon. Coriander powder / Denmark powder
- It tastes like salt.
- For baking and frying oil
- 1 teaspoon chhat masala to sprinkle on top
- Wash and peel the bitter gourd/chestnut and cut into thin slices.
- Put 1 teaspoon of salt on the carrot slices and set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Wash well and place on a towel for one minute to absorb excess water, but it is not necessary to wring out the water.
- Now place the slices in a large bowl.
- Add all the spices to the kareli slices and mix well.
- Now add the corn flour and rice flour and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a wide frying pan.
- Add a few slices of kareli to hot oil and fry.
- First on high heat, then reduce the flame to medium and fry the chips until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain on a paper towel to remove excess grease.
- You may sprinkle the chut masala before serving.
- Serve immediately with a meal or as a snack.
1 – Peeling the karela is optional, you can do it without peeling.
2 It’s best to serve them as soon as they get soft if you keep them for a while.
3-Cut them into thin slices to make them crisp.
crispy bitter gourd chips, karela chips oven, karela fry, karela chips air fryer, karela recipe, bitter gourd chips padhuskitchen, bitter gourd chips benefits, bitter gourd chips online