Published : 18. December 2020. – Changed: 18. December 2020. Laura – This message may contain affiliate links.
Healthy, protein-rich pies are one of my favorite ways to distribute protein. These Asian meatballs are so tasty that you can eat them right out of the fridge if you need a little pick-me-up. Have fun!
Asian Style Chuma Chicken Meatballs Bowl with Chicken Meatballs OG Monster Bowl! That was the very first one!
This message contains links to affiliated companies. See my guidelines for partnerships.
What you like about this recipe.
- Perfume : Asian-inspired meatball flavors steal the show!
- Comfortable: These meatballs go well with many side dishes, but are also a perfect appetizer.
These Thai chicken balls are one of my favorite recipes! They are tasty and so easy to include in your diet.
Serve it with rice, make a bowl with rice noodles and vegetables, or add it to a salad.
Eat healthily, save time. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
- Squirrel: Try it with ground chicken, turkey or pork – the sky’s the limit!
- Vegetables : I used green onions, coriander and carrots.
- Aromatics: Red onions, ginger and garlic give these meatballs the desired taste. Add chili paste and fish sauce for an extra pick-me-up. If you don’t like fish sauce, try coconut aminos.
- Coconut flour: In this recipe, the breadcrumbs fall by the wayside. Choose coconut flour as a healthy alternative.
Thai Chicken Meatballs are friendly cooking!
- Preheat the oven at 400℉.
- Prepare a baking tray: Place a baking paper with parchment paper or aluminium foil.
- Make meatballs: Put the shredded meat in a large bowl (you need about 2 pounds), add all the other ingredients to the meat and mix well. Use your hands to do it.
- Allocation of funds : Use a cookie portioner to distribute the pies. I use a medium sized spoon (2 tablespoons / 30 biscuit spoons) to get the perfect size.
- Stove: Place the pasties on the prepared baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
Each meatball contains 7 grams of protein! A savior if you count the macros.
Frequently asked questions and useful tips
Those gluten-free chicken balls?
Yeah! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! This recipe uses coconut flour and eggs as a binding agent, so no gluten.
How to prepare a meal
Cooking meatballs is a great way to have an easy to transport protein at hand. The best part: It’s nice and warm or cold! Nothing can stop you.
For me, the key to making healthy food is keeping it simple. Appetite enhancing supplements make the process enjoyable and rewarding. And don’t forget: It doesn’t have to be hard!
I use glass containers with pressure lids to store protein and vegetables. I’ve noticed that it’s easier to put them in the fridge and keep them if I don’t use them.
I think they’re rectangular or square. I feel like they’re taking up less space.
I use both reusable rectangular containers and round restaurant containers for packaging.
Asian chicken balls in a tortilla with crunchy vegetables.
Other recipes you might like.
➽ Did you make this recipe? If you like it, please leave a note and a note 5 ★ ! I love hearing from you! Follow me @foodologygeek on your favorite social media channel! Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest.
Thai chicken balls
These delicious Asian meatballs are rich in protein and can only be eaten alone or mixed with vegetables for a quick and easy meal.
Cooking time 20 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
Total duration 40 minutes
Asain Kitchens, Monster Bowl, Pure Food Bowl, Cooking Food
Serve about 8 to 5 meatballs
Calories 240 kcal
- Preheating the oven on 400℉
- Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Mix it well with your hands.
- Shape the pies with a 2 tablespoon spoon.
- Put it on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Fill a large bowl with the furniture of your choice.
- Add the right amount of meatballs for you. I like the 3-4.
- Add a few tablespoons of sauce.
- Have fun!
Service Phrases :
- Next to your favourite vegetables
- Mix the lettuce, cabbage and shredded carrots with the cucumbers.
- Rice vermicelli is also very tasty.
Calories: 240 kcalCarbohydrates: 10gProtein: 23gVat: 11gSaturated fat: 4gCholesterol: 138mgSodium: 935mgFiber: 3gSugar: 4gCalcium: 24mgIron: 1.6mg
(visited 338 times, 4 times today)
asian chicken meatballs with noodles,vietnamese chicken meatballs,chef savvy asian style chicken meatballs,korean chicken meatballs,asian chicken meatballs with hoisin sauce,asian chicken meatballs with teriyaki glaze,ginger beef meatballs,asian chicken meatballs smitten kitchen,asian chicken meatballs (paleo),chicken meatballs nytimes,steamed asian meatballs,ginger soy meatballs,bon appétit spanish meatballs,ginger chicken meatballs half baked harvest,asian chicken meatballs soup,asian plum chicken meatballs,chef savvy asian turkey meatballs,half baked harvest sunday meatballs,ginger meatballs smitten kitchen,half baked harvest thai meatballs,half baked harvest ginger sesame noodles,half baked harvest chicken meatballs orzo,liquid aminos 21 day fix,21 day fix sloppy joe sweet potato,21 day fix broccoli cheddar chicken,asian chicken confessions of a fit foodie,confessions of a fit foodie enchilada pasta,confessions of a fit foodie chicken curry,stove top ground beef enchiladas,steaming potstickers,mince beef lettuce wraps,meal in a loaf recipe,korean meat wrap,asian chicken meatballs keto,thai chicken meatballs,asian chicken meatballs no breadcrumbs,asian chicken meatball lettuce wraps