Red chicken is a fiery dish with a variety of flavors and aromas that originated in Jamaica and the Caribbean. Its popularity has spread to other parts of the world, including the United States and Western Europe. Each chef has his own combination of herbs, but the two main ingredients are herbs and habanero chis. If you like tender, smoked chicken that is bursting with spicy flavor and aroma, then you should try this recipe.
Jamaican fish chicken Formula
Preparation time : Ten minutes. It’s kitchen time: 30 minutes.
- 1.5 kg chicken, bone-in and skinned.
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 5 green onions, thickly sliced
- 2 Habanero peppers
- 2 Ginger, sliced
- 1/3 glass lime juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ u. p. Ground cumin
- Salt, for the season.
- Place the pieces of chicken in a large sealed freezer bag.
- Pour the remaining ingredients in the kitchen until coarsely chopped and then pour them over the chicken. Let the air out of the bag and seal it. Make sure the marinade has covered all the meat for at least 3 hours, preferably at night, before cooling it down.
- Preheat the grid to a medium temperature and then wipe with an oil-soaked paper towel. Grill the chicken for 30 minutes or until the inside of the meat is white and tender without pink spots. Sometimes you have to turn the chicken with pliers while cooking and lower the fever if the outside gets brown too quickly.
You prefer the stove? Preheat the oven to 375°F and align the baking tray with the film, then spray with non-stick oil. Place the meat on a tray and leave a little space between each piece. Then cook for 40 to 50 minutes until you’re done and there’s no pink meat left.
Security alert: Do not touch the eyes or sensitive skin after treatment with Habanero peppers.
5 tips for improving chicken puller
1. Casseroles and roasts
Do you like a lot of color in goosebumps? If you fry the chicken, fry the meat for the last few minutes of the recipe. The result is a crispy, dark chicken that can’t resist.
2. Habaneros replaces
Not everyone can tolerate fresh habanero pepper fever. If you want an authentic Jamaican jerk without spiciness, replace the chili with this blend: 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, 2 teaspoons smoked pepper, 1/2 teaspoon red pepper.
3. Completely eliminate heat
Are you preparing this dish for children or family and friends who don’t like hot food? It is best to save this dinner for another night or just take the chili out of the dish. If necessary, add chopped chili flakes to individual plates just before serving.
You can prepare this dish in a few hours, but it’s best to marinate it in one night. It gives the taste of the spices the time to penetrate into the meat. If you are organized, you must circulate the fragrances within 24 hours.
5. Subcutaneous contact
Do you want to try your chicken again? Gently rub the marinade under the skin and try not to tear it off.
Other recipes worth a try:
How to make a golden eel grill
Learn how to cook a delicious oyster stew
How to make a delicious turkey grill
What is the best substitute for liquid smoke?
Which chicken goes best with crazy recipes?
For the softest and most fragrant chickens, choose hips instead of breasts. Like any other meat, bone offers a better taste than the boneless version and helps protect the meat from dehydration at high speed.
If you choose legless, leathery breasts, don’t marinate them for more than 6 hours and then fry the pieces on each side for about 5 minutes.
The boneless, skinless hips can be marinated for up to 12 hours and roasted for about five minutes on each side on a medium-high grill plate. You can also bake in the oven at 400°F for 30 minutes, and then bake for the last few minutes to enhance the brown colour.
Proposals for insertions
- Coconut Rice
Can marinade jumps be made in advance?
The marinade can be prepared in advance and then stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Shock in Jamaican cuisine is a cooking method in which meat or vegetables are covered with herbs and then slowly cooked on the grill or over an open fire. To obtain an authentic taste, the chilli wood is roasted on coals to obtain a delicious smoked taste. The source.
- Habaneros are also called bonnet pepper and are much hotter than cayenne pepper.
- In Jamaica there are many stupid huts that sell stupid chickens made from traditional ingredients.
The hut serves real dried meat
Jamaican chicken is one of the great summer dishes, easy to prepare but packed with flavour. Of course it is not necessary to limit the seasoning of idiots to chicken. Prepare a large amount of herbs and use them for vegetables, pork, fish or other spicy products.
Herbal mixes are flexible so that it is possible to change the ingredients. You can replace an unwanted ingredient with your favourite spices and herbs, or you can just leave it alone.
What’s your favorite food in Jamaica? Please let us know in the comments below.
jerk chicken sides,crispy jerk chicken,pan seared jerk chicken,jerk chicken marinade store bought,habanero jerk chicken,jerk chicken recipe slow cooker,jerk chicken rub,how to garnish jerk chicken,chew out loud jerk chicken,jerk chicken tacos,walkerswood jerk chicken recipe oven,baked jerk chicken wings,authentic jamaican jerk chicken recipe,grace jerk chicken recipe oven,honey jerk chicken thighs,walkerswood jerk chicken breast recipe,west indian baked chicken recipes,bbq jerk chicken near me,grilled jerk chicken wings,jerk chicken recipe marinade soy sauce,mock jerk chicken,jerk chicken recipe: jamaican,how to cook jerk chicken on charcoal grill,grilled jerk chicken thighs,jerk chicken thighs stove top,no fuss jerk chicken recipe,jerk chicken thighs sides,dry jerk chicken,wegmans jerk chicken recipe,rotisserie jerk chicken,jerk chicken with gravy,jamaican jerk spice,sweet jerk chicken recipe,caribbean baked chicken thighs recipes,jamaican barbecue chicken recipe,jerk chicken drumsticks slow cooker,jamaican jerk chicken marinade,oven baked jerk chicken breast,jamaican bbq chicken marinade,how to cook jerk chicken on the stove,easy jerk chicken recipe,grilled jerk chicken