For 4 persons
- For sugar free condensed milk
- heavy cream 1 1/2 cups
- Erythritol-based sweetener powder
- Boccia sweetener 1/4 cup
- Seasoning oil
- Xanthan gum 1/4 teaspoon
- For ice cream
- Canned milk
- Heavy cream 1 1/2 cups
- Erythritol powder Sweetener
- Vanilla extract
– 1 kcal
- Vodka (optional)
1 1/2 tablespoons
Calories refer to 100 grams of the product.
If you love ice cream but are on a keto diet, it’s time to try this surprisingly easy keto ice cream recipe. This low-carb ice cream is a game-changer if you’re looking for a treat to enjoy during a keto diet or if you just want to reduce your carbohydrate intake. This light keto-based ice cream is low in carbs, but has the surprisingly soft texture we all associate with regular ice cream. This keto ice cream recipe is easy to customize – just add flavors to the base.
Is keto ice cream compatible with keto ice cream?
Most commercial ice creams are not compatible with the keto regimen due to their high sugar content. By replacing regular sugar with sweeteners that promote ketosis, you can treat yourself to a bowl of ice cream without fear of ketosis.
How to make keto ice cream
- Bring the whipping cream to a boil over medium-high heat and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the cream from the heat and stir in the butter and sweetener. Whisk until dissolved. Add xanthan gum while stirring. Let cool, about 10 minutes. If the milk is not the right consistency, add another teaspoon ¼ of xanthan gum to thicken the milk. Make sure it has cooled completely before proceeding to the next step.
For ice cream
Add heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, salt and vodka (if using) to the sugar-free condensed milk. Temporary bandage.
Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness to your needs. If you add more, dissolve the cotton swab.
Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, overnight if possible.
Pour the mixture into the ice cream maker. Turn according to the instructions on your ice cream maker.
Store in an airtight, loose container for at least 4 hours or until firm. So enjoy!
How to make fat-free keto ice cream easily
- Add salt and vodka to the sugar-free condensed milk. Temporary bandage.
- Combine the heavy cream, vanilla extract and powdered sweetener and beat until the mixture forms firm peaks.
- Mix the cream with the condensed milk. Put in an airtight container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Tips for making keto ice cream
- Adding vodka to an ice cream recipe prevents foaming, but does not change the taste.
- Use sweeteners such as erythritol (Swerve Sweetener), xylitol or allulose.
How to store low carbon ice
After cooking, store the keto ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer.
frequently asked questions
Which ice cream has the lowest carbohydrate content?
6 best keto ice creams – Healthline
Why is keto ice so hard?
Again, I think if people expect store-bought keto ice cream to be exactly what they’re used to eating, they should quickly adjust their expectations. Unfortunately, erythritol-based ice creams ALWAYS freeze very hard and have a slightly crumbly texture. That’s the nature of the sugar-free animal.
Can you make ice cream without sugar or sweeteners?
Yes! Just use heavy whipping cream (which contains no sugar) and a sugar-free milk substitute (like coconut milk or almond milk). I have a list of the best keto ice cream recipes from ruled.me for you!
keto vanilla ice cream maker recipe, keto ice cream recipe ice cream maker, 3 ingredient keto ice cream, sugar free ice cream recipe, sugar free vanilla ice cream recipe, keto ice cream recipe with eggs, keto ice cream ingredients, keto chocolate ice cream recipe