– 130 kcal
- Italian herbs
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Boneless chops
- Extra virgin olive oil.
Calories refer to 100 grams of the product.
Busy week? Are you tired? Don’t feel like cooking? Then it’s time to try this super quick and easy recipe for Parmesan Pork Chops. It doesn’t take many ingredients to make a great dinner, and this recipe for Parmesan Pork Chops with a Crust is proof of that. Best of all, you can prepare a hearty pork chop in less than 30 minutes with just 6 ingredients. It’s the perfect recipe for busy weekdays or when you’re in the mood for a delicious dinner but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
What to serve with Parmesan crowned pork chops
Roasted or steamed vegetables are an excellent accompaniment to this hearty meal. Try roasted potatoes, steamed carrots, grilled onions, corn on the cob or baked sweet potatoes. Mixed salads are another great way to put green vegetables on the table for a balanced diet.
Preserving leftover Parmesan chops
Place the remaining pork chops in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. You can use the microwave or the oven to warm up. In this case, we recommend adding a little moisture to prevent the chops from drying out.
Leftovers can also be stored in the freezer in secure bags for 5 to 6 months.
Tips for making the best Parmesan crusts
- Feel free to add some salt and pepper to the breadcrumb mixture.
- Don’t skip the step with the pan! Cooking pork chops not only adds flavor and improves the cooking of the meat, but it also prevents the pork from overcooking once it’s in the oven.
- Add a little mustard to the egg to give your chops even more flavor. Use dijon or whole wheat.
- Don’t forget to grate the cheese itself – that way it melts more evenly. If you want a cheesier crust, use the coarser side of the grater. If not, you can try adding a little mayonnaise to it.
- For a thicker layer, dip the chops a second time in egg and breadcrumbs.
Preparation of parmesan chops
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line the pan with aluminum foil and place a cooling rack in the pan. Whisk the egg and water in a small bowl.
In a separate bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and cheese. Dip the first chop into the egg and then roll it completely through the breadcrumb mixture. Repeat this process with the remaining chops.
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Fry pork chops 1 to 2 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Place the chops on a cooling rack and cook for 15-18 minutes. Check with a meat thermometer.
When the chops have reached a temperature of 145°F, they are ready to be served. Have fun!
- If you are using thinner chops, be aware that they will cook faster than chops about 15 cm thick. Once they are in the oven, check them regularly to make sure the chops are not overcooked.
- Conversely, thicker chops should stay in the oven longer. If you are using a sliced bone, get out your meat thermometer. When the thickest part of the cutlet reads 145°F, they are ready to serve.
- Cooking the chops on the grill allows the air to circulate around the meat and keeps the casing crispy.
- You can also use this tasty recipe in a hot air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes at 400°F. Your pork chops will be just as crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
frequently asked questions
What shall I make for dinner tonight?
80 Easy Dinners You Can Make Tonight is a classy pig.
What should I eat for dinner that tastes good?
Here’s a dinner recipe for every night this month – delicious.
How to prepare a delicious meal in 5 minutes?
7 recipes you can prepare in 5 minutes – Delicious
tasty recipes dinner, easy dinner recipes for family, easy weeknight dinners for family, tasty easy recipes, best dinner recipes of all time, recipes for dinner, list of meals for dinner, 25 dinner ideas